The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a notorious Islamic Supremacist group in the United States that masquerades as a civil rights organization.
CAIR famously complains about petty slights to Muslim-Americans while ignoring far more serious human rights violations against non-Muslims in the Islamic world.
10 Facts About CAIR:
- CAIR was created by the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamic supremacist organization that pioneered 20th century Islamic terrorism and sanctions violence against civilians.
- CAIR only has about 5,000 members, despite a membership fee of just $10.
- CAIR represents the opinions of only 12% of Muslim-Americans according to Gallup.
- CAIR receives financial support from foreign powers who have also provided direct support to Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda and Hamas.
- CAIR has solicited money from sponsors of terror and received financial support from convicted terrorists.
- CAIR founders have praised terrorists to Muslim audiences and said that suicide bombers are acting on behalf of Islam.
- CAIR has raised funds for terrorists under the guise of helping 9/11 victims.
- CAIR board members have called for the overthrow of the United States and the imposition of Islamic law. CAIR has suggested applying Sharia punishment (ie. the death penalty) to users who criticize Islam on the Internet.
- At least 15 high-level CAIR staff members have been under federal investigation for ties to Islamic terror.
- CAIR has discouraged Muslim-Americans from cooperating with law enforcement and has spent more time and money advocating on behalf of convicted terrorists than for their victims.
The CAIR Challenge:
We have a standing offer to CAIR that we will take down our entire website if this self-proclaimed “civil rights” group will simply answer the following questions having to do with the most basic of human rights: discrimination, profiling, religious freedom, gender equality and terrorism.
- Do you want to see Islamic law eventually in America? If not, then why not?
- What is your position on religious profiling? Do you denounce Saudi Arabia for profiling non-Muslims and preventing them from traveling to Mecca?
- Who are your foreign donors and how are religious minorities treated in their countries?
- Do you believe that it is wrong for Muslims to force members of another religion to pay money to Islam in the form of a jizya tax?
- Are non-Muslims who reject Muhammad and resist Islamic rule considered to be “innocent persons” in Islam?
- Do you believe women should have the same rights as men? Should Muslim women be free to marry whomever they choose and wear what they want?
- Hamas has deliberately murdered hundreds of Israeli civilians, including children, and left hundreds more with physical disability, mental impairment (from brain damage) and crippling physical pain. They have also killed Americans. Do you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?
- Do you believe in equal rights for all religions? Should religious minorities be as free to promote their faith in Muslim countries as CAIR and other Muslims do here in the West?
- Do you believe that the punishment for adultery should be death? If not, then why not?
- Why have you refused to condemn the Islamic Republic of Sudan for the deaths of over 200,000 Africans in the name of racial cleansing and Jihad? Would you be just as apathetic if this were a non-Muslim government killing Muslims instead?
A poster distributed by CAIR to the Muslim-American community nine years after 9/11.
From its founding by Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR conspired with other affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorists.”
Assistant U.S. DOJ Attorney Gordon D. Kromberg
“Media in the United States is very gullible, ok? And they will see
that if you have something, especially as a Muslim, if you have something
to say, they will come running to you—and take advantage of that.”
CAIR’s Vice Chair Sarwat Husain
Source: ReligionOfPeace, Anonymous, 2017