EXCUSE ME?!?!? Rape victims in the UK need to be silent? Or at least that’s what one MP leader there believes as she “likes” & retweets someone else’s post stating:
‘Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity.’” [see story here ]
This UK leader received quite a firestorm and good that she did. But, the question here is why did she support it and who is she? Did she “like & retweet” it because she supports Shariah? She believes Shariah is superior to any nation’s laws? She believes Islam is superior to everything? She would vote against Free Speech when it comes to Islam? She believes women have no rights? She believes FGM is good? She is against Jews & Israel? She believes in the caliphate? These are all good questions that should be asked to know how she will work as an elected official.
Here’s a few more details and why we all should be concerned when looking at political candidates in the next election cycle. The UK leader that posted this has since deleted her post due to the firestorm that followed it. That leader’s name is: Labour MP, Naz Shah
- A British-born Muslim
- She attacked fellow Labour MP Sarah Champion — an outspoken critic of Jeremy Corbyn — for writing in The Sun newspaper that Britain had a ‘problem with Pakistani men targeting vulnerable white girls’ [read more here ].
- Shah has been a “key figure” in trying to stifle reporting about the grooming gang sex scandal.
- She shared rants on Facebook calling for Israel to be uprooted and dumped in America.
- In another she likened Israeli policies to those of Hitler and also wrote: “The Jews are rallying.”
- She is a key ally of Jeremy Corbyn
BE AN EDUCATED VOTER!
- KNOW THE CANDIDATES YOU VOTE FOR IN ANY ELECTION!
- ASK THEM HARD QUESTIONS, EVEN ONE’S THAT ARE NOT THE NORMAL QUESTIONS TO ASK!
- DON’T BE INTIMIDATED WHEN TALKING WITH CANDIDATES.
- ASK THEM ABOUT SHARIAH. WHERE DO THEY STAND? CONFIRM THAT ANSWER!
- ASK THEM ABOUT TERRORISM AND KNOW HOW/WHERE IT IMPACTS THE POSITION THEY ARE RUNNING FOR.
- CHALLENGE THEM TO SUPPORT 1ST & 2ND AMENDMENTS!
- CHALLENGE THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF FREEDOM “OF” RELIGION VS. FREEDOM “FROM” RELIGION.
- CHALLENGE THEM ON LOCAL ASPECTS/CURRENT EVENTS THAT AFFECT YOU. SCHOOLS, TAXES, REFUGEE “RESETTLEMENT”, MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTERS PLANNED/BUILDS PLANNED, ILLEGALS, CRIME, LAW ENFORCEMENT, ZONING CHANGES, ETC.
- DON’T TAKE THEM FOR THEIR WORD… RESEARCH THEIR HISTORY! KNOW THEIR STANDS.
- ASK THEM ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION… VALIDATE THEY KNOW IT AND WILL ENFORCE IT!
- MAKE THEM KNOW YOU, LET THEM SEE THEY HAVE AN EDUCATED CONSTITUENCY WATCHING THEM (and supporting them when needed).
- ASK THEM TO CITE EXAMPLES OF THEIR WORK, THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSITION THEY ARE RUNNING FOR, THEIR MISSION FOR SUCCESS.
Then… determine if they merit your vote!