Source: Center For Security Policy, Secure Freedom Radio Podcasts | |
CLARE LOPEZ, Vice President for Research & Analysis at the Center for Security Policy, former CIA clandestine officer:
- Violence against law enforcement continues – this time in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Unholy alliance between the US Muslim Brotherhood, Black Lives Matter, and Alinskyite Anarchists
- Damage done by the US Council of Muslim Organizations and its sister organizations across the Western world
- Political agenda of those under the USCMO umbrella
- Explaining shariah
- Donald Trump and other GOP leaders’ stance concerning refugee resettlement from Muslim nations
- Implications of the failed coup in Turkey
- How the AKP Party has weakened the Turkish military
- The Gulenist Movement
- Aspects of jihad still present in Sufism
- Classified 28 pages of the 9/11 report made public
- Future implications for the US/Saudi alliance
- Iran and Hezbollah roles in 9/11
- Instances of Shia and Sunni cooperation in terrorizing the West
- What to expect from a nuclear Iran
- Can the MEK Party force regime change in Tehran?
- Update on Hillary Clinton in regards to Benghazi
Secure Freedom Radio with Frank Gaffney in Washington DC is the place where national security policy makers both listen to and contribute to the content. That’s because, like all informed voters, they need depth in national security and foreign policy media that cuts past the sound bites to the heart of consequential issues. Our guests and regular contributors include past and present government officials, lawmakers, military personnel, experts, journalists, commentators and freedom fighters, from here and abroad.
Secure Freedom Radio airs on three different networks: weeknights nationally on IRN USA at 5 pm ET; weeknights at 9 pm ET, Saturdays at noon, and Sundays at noon and 5 pm ET on 1260 WRC AM in Washington D.C.; and Saturdays nationally on Talk Radio Network.
Frank Gaffney’s daily national security commentary, Secure Freedom Minute, airs each day on the Encounter Magazine Radio Show on the Bott Radio Network and on the Sandy Rios in the Morning show on American Family Radio Talk. Encounter Magazine airs 3:00-3:30 PM (EST). Bott Radio Network now operates 90 broadcast signals covering 50 million people in 15 states.