By Mary Wierbicki, April 29, 2018
A MI Republican candidate, running for Governor stood up and told his constituents the Muslim Brotherhood is here, that they are a threat, how they are a threat, and why the state of Michigan is in trouble. There is a Democrat candidate running against him in the primaries that according to many news sources, will be the likely Democrat candidate in the November race, with very questionable and dangerous ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Republican candidate referenced here is state Senator Patrick Colbeck. Senator Colbeck knew he would get verbally attacked by the opposition, but didn’t realize his own party and colleagues in the state Senate would also be on the attack. But, if we look back in history, isn’t that what our Founders experienced?
When sounding the alarm for Freedom and the Constitution, name calling becomes the only method to shut it down. The local media, always excited to see a fight, rarely does their homework to report it with any accuracies either. When all they have is vitriol, no facts to dispute Senator Colbeck, then everyone should know he’s right on target! The media is accusing Senator Colbeck of having “unfounded truths”. They are basing their comments on opinion only, not facts!
Here are some key facts in support of Senator Colbeck’s remarks with documented links and references:
Muslim Brotherhood and the Explanatory Memorandum:
Excerpts below are straight from the memorandum, which was used in evidence at the Holy Land Foundation trial, the largest Terrorist Financing trial on U.S. soil. Read the full document here – An Explanatory Memorandum
Full title of document is: (Reference Pg 16, Title & Contents)
- The “Group” referenced here is The Muslim Brotherhood.
- First 14 pages are in Arabic, remaining are in English
The May 1991 memo was written by Mohamed Akram, a.k.a. Mohamed Adlouni, for the Shura Council of the Muslim Brotherhood. In the introductory letter, Akram referenced a “long-term plan…approved and adopted” by the Shura Council in 1987 and proposed this memo as a supplement to that plan and requested that the memo be added to the agenda for an upcoming Council meeting. Appended to the document is a list of all Muslim Brotherhood organizations in North America as of 1991.
Document Includes: (Reference Pg 16, Title & Contents)
Entered into evidence: Government Exhibit 003-0085, U.S. v. HLF, et al. [HLF = Holy Land Foundation ]
General Strategic Goal (Reference Pg 18, Goals)
- Strategic Goal was approved by Shura Council
- Goal (1) called for “Enablement of Islam in North America” via the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Goal (1) called for “global Islamic State wherever it [Islam] is”
- Goal (2) calls for “Settlement” as a means to their goal
Explanation of “Settlement” (Reference Pg 19)
- Item Four: “firmly established organizations on which the Islamic structure is built”
- Item Four: “obtain the keys”, “carry out this grand mission as a Civilization Jihadist responsibility”
Key Statement (Reference Pg 21, # 4, The Role)
- Describes the “Civilization-Jihadist Process” This is key to the goals & objectives of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America.
- Describes the plan, “grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands”
- “so that it is eliminated and God’s religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions.”
- “It is a Muslim’s destiny to perform Jihad”
Who are key organizations included in this document? Two specific are highlighted here. (Reference Pg 15, Listed Members)
- MSA listed above, Democrat Candidate Abdul Sayed was Vice President during his undergrad years at University of Michigan. But, is never listed in any biography. Why would that be left out?
- IAP became CAIR later and is addressed later in this document. CAIR has been proven to be tied to the terrorist organization, Hamas.
- Abdul Sayed’s Father In-Law was former president and is current board member of the Michigan chapter of CAIR.
Muslim Brotherhood Motto/Creed, Symbol, & Goals
- Until recently, the Brotherhood’s motto published publically was: “Allah is our objective. The prophet is our exemplar. The Quran is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”
- This motto is no longer displayed on official Ikhwan (Brotherhood) publications.
GOALS AND STRATEGY OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD – OVERVIEW
Goals: The stated goals of the Muslim Brotherhood are as follows:11
- Inform the world about Islam and spread its teachings
- Unify the world under the banner of Islam
- Raise the standard of living and achieve social justice
- Fight disease, poverty, ignorance and hunger
- Liberate the Ummah (Islamic nation) from foreign rule
- Establish a worldwide Islamic state (caliphate)
- Build a new world civilization based on sharia and Islam.
Original Bylaws of the Muslim Brotherhood, Article II http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/673.pdf 12 “The Brotherhood earned legitimacy among its core constituency, the lower-middle class, as the most effective organized resistance against British domination (1882-1952). Banna ‘rejected the Western model of secular, democratic government, which contradicted his notion of universal Islamic rule,’ notes Lawrence Wright in The Looming Tower.” Council on Foreign Relations Muslim Brotherhood Paper: http://www.cfr.org/egypt/egypts-muslim-brotherhood/p23991
- “Liberate the Ummah from foreign rule”. “foreign rule” means western laws set by state & federal constitutions considered to be “man made laws”.
- “new world civilization based on sharia” . Means a fully engaged Caliphate in all lands.
WHAT PART OF SENATOR PATRICK COLBECK’S STATEMENTS ARE INCORRECT?
MSA (Muslim Student Association)
The Muslim Students Association pledge of allegiance, Feb 16, 2011
This video is from the MSA West conference at UCLA, Feb 2011, shows Amir Abdel Malik leading attendees in the MSA’s pledge of allegiance. The pledge mirror’s the credo of the Muslim Brotherhood. Malik himself has been cited in the past for his hate speech.
“ Allah is my Lord, Islam is my life, the Koran is my guide, The Sunna is my practice, Jihad is my spirit, righteousness is my character, and paradise is my goal. For I am enjoined what is right, I forbid what is wrong, I will fight against oppression, and I will die to establish Islam.”
- As Vice President of the MSA, Abdul el Sayed would have been asked to memorize and state these words often, to swear allegiance to the words and organization.
- Nowhere in Sayed’s own history/background/bio does he reference his position with the MSA in writing. Why would that be? (Not Facebook, Wikipedia, or his Abdul for Governor website)
- Notice the similarities to the Muslim Brotherhood creed/motto
MSA’s background https://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/31.pdf
- “members of the Muslim Brotherhood came together at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign”
- “goal of spreading Islam as students in North America”
Goals being set: https://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/31.pdf
Political Involvement: https://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/31.pdf
AGAIN, WHAT PART OF SENATOR PATRICK COLBECK’S STATEMENTS ARE INCORRECT?
CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations), formerly IAP (Islamic Association for Palestine)
CAIR’s history and ties to Muslim Brotherhood
- IAP/CAIR Leaders – Nihad Awad, Omar Ahmad, and Rafeeq Jaber
- For appearance sake, CAIR separated from IAP, to “concentrate on combating anti-Muslim discrimination”
CAIR’s involvement with Foreign Terrorist Organization – Hamas
- HAMAS was designated an FTO in October 1997
- HLFRD references – Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (Holy Land Foundation and Leaders Convicted on Providing Material Support to Hamas Terrorist Organization)
AGAIN, THE QUESTION IS: WHAT PART OF SENATOR PATRICK COLBECK’S STATEMENTS ARE INCORRECT?
Michigan has a candidate who has taken on a threat to America, not just Michigan! This candidate is the new Paul Revere, sounding the alarm to wake up his state to what could impact every citizen of Michigan and may have a future impact to America. Where will you stand when you need to vote your conscience to give your children and grand children the freedoms you enjoyed as a child? It isn’t about “party”, it’s about safety, security, and Constitution!
It’s about knowing who represents you with strength of character to NOT back down when speaking truth!
Additional sources to support:
Hamas, CAIR, and the Muslim Brotherhood
January 3, 2018
Center VP for Research and Analysis Clare Lopez introduces the Center’s newest monograph, “HAMAS, CAIR & the Muslim Brotherhood” by Ilana Freedman.
- MB history
- Civilization Jihad
- Hamas role in America
National Security Briefing – Brief on the Muslim Brotherhood
July 25, 2013
Civilization Jihad explained
December 24, 2016
The Muslim Brotherhood’s plan for conquering America, uncovered in 1991, is being played out daily. Dr. James Mitchell give a pretty accurate explanation of CIVILIZATION JIHAD and the very eerie accuracy by which “The Project” is being played out.
Jihad | Understanding the Threat lays out the facts
December 20, 2016
UTT (UnderstandingtheThreat) President John Guandolo and UTT Vice President Chris Gaubatz discuss the threat from the Global Islamic Movement.