Source: Understanding the Threat, October 2018
From a military perspective, the Islamic Counter-State has gained significant ground in the last five years to prepare the battlefield in the United States, while U.S. intelligence and security forces remain nearly completely ignorant of the true nature of the threat.
The following is UTT’s brief Domestic Enemy SITREP (Situation Report) as it relates primarily to the Islamic threat in the United States:
Since 9/11/01, the Islamic Counter-State has been able to conduct military operations inside the United States without any assessment by U.S. intelligence, law enforcement or military forces attributing these actions to the massive Islamic jihadi network supporting them. The 9/11/01 attack and nearly all of the 71 attacks on U.S. soil by jihadis since 9/11, were all conducted with the support and assistance of a massive jihadi network in the U.S. primarily controlled by the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood. Yet, there has been no concerted effort by any U.S. government entity to target and destroy this network, or even seek to identify it.
This points to a highly sophisticated and successful enemy Information Operation which has matured to the point the leadership of the Islamic Counter-State controls the national security decision-making process to the point it has kept the current administration from designating the Muslim Brotherhood a Foreign Terrorist Organization.
UTT will discuss the enemy’s Information Operation in Part II of this SITREP this coming Thursday.
Enemy’s Preparation of the Battlefield
- Hostile domestic and foreign Islamic entities continue to build Islamic Centers/mosques at a rapid rate in all 50 states. The number of mosques in the U.S. increased by 900 between 2000 and 2010 (from 1209 to 2106), and by over 1000 between 2010 and 2015. Today, there are over 3200 mosques in all 50 states. As an example, there are 52 mosques within 20 miles of the center of Dallas, Texas. The majority of the mosques in the U.S. (at least 81%) teach that war against non-muslims (jihad) is legal under sharia (Islamic Law), and they also teach jihad is one of the three duties of every muslim. In Islam, the primary purpose of a mosque is NOT a “place of prayer.” A mosque is the center of the Islamic government, where sharia is adjudicated, Islam/sharia is taught, and jihad is planned. A mosque is the place from which jihad is launched. This is why U.S. troops found weapons in mosques in Afghanistan and Iraq, Europeans are finding military grade weapons in the mosques they raid, and why the U.S. government has discovered weapons training takes place in U.S. mosques.
- Muslims continue to: (1) purchase fuel centers (gas stations) and mini-marts (pre-positioning); (2) take positions as managers or assistant managers in the biggest hotels in major metropolitan areas (intelligence gathering); and (3) purchase hotels in small rural areas.
- Across the United States, hostile Islamic organizations and their emissaries are purchasing property immediately adjacent to key communications, financial, military and logistic nodes. This is causing great concern by local officials who understand the Islamic threat, not only because they see the intentional actions by jihadis in their jurisdictions, but because federal agencies with legal duties to act generally have no interest in taking any action.
- The organized Islamic Counter-State in the U.S. is currently consolidating forces. Domestically, the Muslim Brotherhood, Deobandi, Iranian/Hizbollah, and other Islamic jihadi forces have been growing and coordinating for several years. The creation of the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) in June 2014 brought a more focused avenue for the jihadi efforts. Recently, the Turkish government has literally established official Turkish government entities in the United States without any permission or official sanction from the U.S. government. The development of the Diyanet and its related mosques on the East Coast, is the next major step of the development of the extension of Turkish Islamic power in America. The Diyanet Center of America was officially opened in 2016 in Lanham, Maryland as a part of the Presidency of Religious Affairs (Diyanet), an institution of the Government of Turkey. President Erdogan of Turkey, who came to America in support of the Diyanet when it was opening, makes clear he is moving to be the next Caliph with Turkey at the center of the Caliphate. It should be noted, the last Caliphate – the Ottoman Empire – which was dissolved in the early 1920’s, was centered in modern-day Turkey.
- UTT assesses the Islamic Counter-State will use the U.S. as a staging platform for its war in Europe after the Caliphate is officially established, which will be in the near future. Once they assess they have gained significant control of Europe and established control of the power base in the U.S., they will focus their efforts here.
Based on the information provided herein, and a significant amount of other information collected by Understanding the Threat (UTT), UTT assesses America’s security vulnerability to the Islamic Counter-State as GRAVE at this time. Without a significant and radical course change, the U.S. cannot win this war at the federal level.
However, UTT assesses a significant awakening at the local level in a number of areas across the United States where police, elected officials and citizens trained by UTT are coordinating efforts and taking the fight to the enemy at the local level.
Source: Understanding The Threat, October 2018
The U.S. administration’s struggle to form an appropriate response to the alleged murder of “journalist” Jamal Khashoggi by Saudi Arabian officials at their consulate in Turkey, demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding of the Islamic threat globally by American officials.
U.S. warfighting doctrine requires professionals to begin any analysis of a threat with who the enemy says they are and why they say they are fighting. Since 9/11/01, the United States government has failed to do this, and, as a result, U.S. leaders continue to allow suit-wearing jihadis into positions of significant influence in the government.
America lost the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq not because the U.S. military failed in battle, but because military and civilian leaders did not and still do not understand the enemy (Islam) and their threat doctrine (sharia).
100% of our enemy in this war, to include Al Qaeda, the Islamic State, Hamas, Hizbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, all Islamic nations – which are a party to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) – and all of the jihadis killed or captured on the battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq as well as on the streets of Europe and America say they are “muslims waging jihad to establish an Islamic State (caliphate) under sharia (Islamic law).”
All sharia mandates jihad until the world is under Islamic rule, and sharia only defines jihad as “warfare against non-muslims.”
The Muslim Brotherhood has been in the United States for over 50 years, and has imbedded itself into many areas of our government, including our FBI, CIA, local/state police, and across the social spectrum, for the purpose of collecting intelligence and controlling how U.S. officials view the threat.
This is political warfare and espionage. It is counterintelligence.
(L-R) Russell Simmons, Donald Trump, Mohamed Magid, Rabbi Marc Schneier and Shamsi Ali meet at Donald Trump’s office in New York to discuss “anti-Muslim bigotry” in May 2011
ISNA’s previous President Mohamed Magid: sat on the Homeland Security Advisory Committee and held a secret clearance; gave lectures at CIA headquarters; was given the FBI Director’s Award by Director Comey in 2016; was publicly praised by President Obama who made a congratulatory video for ISNA’s annual conference two years ago; and participated in President Trump’s Inaugural Prayer Service at the National Cathedral (see UTT’s video of that HERE).
All of this gives Magid serious opportunities to control the message.
Abdurahman Alamoudi was the Islamic advisor the President Clinton and met with him more than any other muslim in America. Alamoudi was a “Goodwill Ambassador” for the U.S. State Department and founded the Muslim Chaplain Program for the Department of Defense. Alamoudi is now in federal prison and was an Al Qaeda financier.
The Islamic advisor to the U.S. President was Al Qaeda. That is serious influence.
If U.S. leaders do not view every action in the war against our Islamic adversaries through the filter of sharia, they cannot professionally analyze the threat and respond adequately to these enemy actions.
If our leaders understood sharia, they would understand there are no friendly forces operating with regards to the Khashoggi incident.
Jamal Khashoggi and Osama bin Laden joined the Muslim Brotherhood at the same time and were friends. When Osama bin Laden set up Al Qaeda, he gave Khashoggi details and was interviewed several times by him.
Saudi Arabia is one of the world’s most significant funders of the global jihad and strict enforcers of sharia on the inhabitants of the Kingdom. It is also a part to the OIC which states in the Cairo Declaration their only understanding of “human rights” is Islamic sharia.
Turkey is preparing, once again, to become the center of the caliphate, and its President – Erdogan – is likely to be the next Caliph. Turkey is also a part to the OIC which states in the Cairo Declaration their only understanding of “human rights” is Islamic sharia.
Without knowing and understanding the threat and why they fight, neither the West nor the United States will win this war.
The threat from the Global Islamic Movement comes in the form of the violent jihadi organizations, all Islamic nations under the authority of the OIC, and the lead suit-wearing jihadi element, the Muslim Brotherhood.
All seek an Islamic State under sharia. They teach it to their children and at the highest levels of Islamic jurisprudence.
The United States should not be interested in brokering peace between Turkey and Saudi Arabia over the Khashoggi.
The United States should be focused on destroying the barbaric and totalitarian system that is Islam, and doing whatever it takes to preserve freedom for American citizens.
While the federal government flails about, citizens must realize this war will necessarily be won or lost at the local level by local police and the citizens who support them.
UTT works diligently to provide this information to local and state officials because the federal government is failing to do its duty.
To get information about UTT’s training programs for law enforcement, prosecutors, tactical teams, and others, please visit our website at www.UnderstandingtheThreat.com or contact us at info@UnderstandingtheThreat.com.
Sharia Crime Stoppers Action Line on Global Patriot Radio Network discussed these articles with John Friday, 10/19. Podcast is here: