Source: Leo Hohmann, by Leo Hohmann, January 12, 2019
When President Trump was on the campaign trail, he made illegal immigration, Islamic terrorism and Muslim immigration the focal points of his candidacy.
He also said he wanted to declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization, potentially cutting the legs out from under the world’s most powerful, most wealthy network specializing in the spread of Islamic propaganda meant to confuse and deceive gullible Westerners.
Trump is not an expert on the Brotherhood’s history, its tactics or its deceptive, two-pronged strategy of using both terror and peaceful political warfare to wear down Western democracies, which it sees as the enemies of Allah and his “prophet.” He was simply responding to what he saw going on in Western Europe and the massive population shift from the Islamic world into the West, basically under the false pretense of humanitarianism propagated by the United Nations and other globalist surrogates.
Trump rejects the multiculturalist model espoused by the U.N. and the E.U., which has brought a spike in terrorism, crime, rioting and sexual assaults on women. Germany, the UK and many other European nations won’t even allow journalists to accurately report on the source of the crime and rape epidemics, and regular folks who make mention of it on social media can look forward to a knock on the door by their local police.
Trump saw all this in Europe and, understandably, wanted to stop it from coming here. I don’t think he envisioned this much resistance because he did not realize the extent to which this same globalist agenda had already been implemented in the United States. This agenda predates President Obama, although he played a vital role in locking down its remaining loose ends by installing Marxist judges and bureaucrats wherever they were needed across the federal government.
Remember, globalists have no allegiance to the country of their birth. Many of them run giant tech companies like Google, Facebook and Twitter. Google is helping China crack down on its Christians as we speak and Twitter bans Americans for speaking negatively about Islam while allowing ISIS to maintain its accounts. Facebook reads your private messages and sells your data to global corporations for profit.
So let’s take a look at why these elites hate Trump, who came out of nowhere to disrupt their already well-advanced scheme to divide and conquer the last bulwark against global governance — America.
Mass migration from the Third World will be difficult to stop because it fills too many needs within a Western post-Christian, materialistic society.
For the globalist elites, open borders and mass migration are not problems but rather solutions — solutions that offer them opportunities to make more money and exert more control over those rambunctious middle-class working people.
For the globalist, a wall would undo all of the benefits they enjoy at our expense. Open borders accomplish all of the following and more:
- It fills employment rolls with cheap, controllable labor at hotels, airports, theme parks, meatpacking and food-processing plants.
- It fills mosques, which form the glue that holds the ummah [global Islamic community] together and keeps it from assimilating into Western culture. And unassimmilated migrants work wonders for those working to sow social discord and division by applying an updated form of Marx’s Conflict Theory.
- It fills voter rolls for the Democratic Party as 75 percent of Muslim migrants and Central American illegals vote Democrat.
- It fills the financial coffers of federal contractors who line their pockets with taxpayer-funded cash under the guise of humanitarianism. These groups, which include the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, World Relief, and Episcopal Migration Ministries, get paid by the head with your tax dollars for every refugee they secretly relocate from the Islamic world into your city or town. They also receive grants for providing services to asylum seekers from Latin America.
- It fills the enrollments of U.S. colleges and universities with tuition-paying Arab students from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, Jordan, and Yemen, as well as non-Arab Muslims from Pakistan, India, and Turkey. Most of these foreign students pay the full tuition rate, not the discounted rates paid by American students. They are seen as cash cows.
- It fills U.S. Census forms in large, Democrat-run cities. Most Rustbelt cities like Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Rochester, Minneapolis, Baltimore and Cleveland have been losing population for years, but they have an antidote for their death spiral. By throwing out the welcome mat to illegal aliens and Third World refugees, they can replace lost Americans with foreigners and thereby remain a force in the redistricting process every 10 years based on inflated census numbers. Even if the refugees and illegal migrants never become voting citizens, their mere presence counted on a Census form ensures big-city Democrats get to send more representatives to their State Capitols and to Congress. This is why CAIR and Democrats are demanding Trump retract his idea of adding a question about citizenship to the census.
- It further legitimizes and empowers seditious Muslim Brotherhood front groups that claim to speak for all Muslims, such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the Islamic Society of North America and the Muslim Student Association. The U.S. military focuses on the Islamic threat overseas, but who stands up to these bullying organizations at home and counters the threat of cultural jihad waged from within? This is the process the Brotherhood refers to in its own documents as “civilization jihad” and they are light years ahead of us in waging this war of words and ideas.
- It further divides Americans and wears down the social cohesion that is critical to the survival of any nation. These divisions accelerate the drive toward global governance as nations divided against themselves will be more likely to turn over sovereignty to international bodies like the U.N. to fix invented problems like “climate change” while dismissing real problems like border security as “invented crises.” Yes, the globalist mantra “diversity is our strength” uttered repeatedly by the Obamas and Clintons really is a lie modeled after the ancient legend of the Trojan Horse.
- It furthers the agenda of the anti-Israel lobby in the U.S. There is no group that can be counted on more reliably to advance the anti-Israel agenda of the U.N. than Sharia-compliant Muslims. They will vote for anti-Israel candidates and support Israel’s enemies, including Hamas and Hezbollah, at every opportunity.
- It furthers the agenda of globalist elites to replace capitalism with corporate socialism and replace aging native workforces with younger, cheaper workers from the Third World. Islamic societies are inherently socialist societies. The world’s technocratic thought leaders recognize this and believe they can work with the Islamists. The ultimate global dictatorship would attach itself to a global religion. But, being secular and ignorant of religious matters, the global elites are content to hand this job off to their Islamist friends, who share the globalists’ seething hatred of traditional, Bible-believing Christians and of Israel.
If I had to add an 11th to the list, it would be this: Open borders allow for the free flow of drugs into American cities and towns — a literal “opiate of the people” sure to keep them anesthetized while all of the above is going on! They especially need to be in a slumbering, dazed state as their representatives in Congress twiddle their thumbs and sell them out to anti-American globalists on every level.
Independent journalist Leo Hohmann is author of the 2017 book “Stealth Invasion: Muslim Conquest through Immigration and Resettlement Jihad.” He is working on a follow-up book that will investigate the deceptions of the Interfaith movement and how it ties into end-times prophecies found in the Bible. If you would like to support his writing ministry, please consider a donation of any size. He accepts no advertising and is beholden to no corporate entity or umbrella organization.