Source: Truth In Love (TIL) Project, March 2019
Sharia Crime Stoppers is posting this to assist Truth In Love (TIL) Project, by helping more to read and sign this petition. PLEASE read this and share it with your community.
To download a copy of this declaration, click here. To sign this document, fill out the form at the link provided here! Also linked at the bottom.
Would you like to order a copy of the TIL DVD “The Trojan Horse of Interfaith Dialogue?” Order DVD Now
More info here on: THE TROJAN HORSE OF INTERFAITH DIALOGUE
The Bible warns us that in the last days there will be many false prophets, false teachers and false doctrines that will seek to malign the truth of the Word of God, compromise the Gospel of Jesus Christ and deceive the true Believers in Christ away from Biblical faith.
“But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”
– 2 Peter 2: 1-3 NASB
“But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron…” – 1 Timothy 4: 1-2 NASB
This declaration lays out evidence of a great false teaching and false practice that is corrupting the Word of God and the mission of the Bride of Christ in proclaiming the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are lost and without eternal salvation. Many Christians, instead of being steadfast in fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20) are now engaging in “interfaith dialogue” particularly between Christians and Muslims.
Erroneous Christian/Muslim “interfaith dialogue” practices:
- Christians and Muslims sit in interfaith dialogue to find spiritual and scriptural similarities, most recently referred to as the “Common Word” movement
- Christians and Muslims seek spiritual reconciliation between the differences of Christianity and Islam
- Christians invite Islamic teachers into churches allowing them a platform to teach Islam to the Body of Christ
- Christians and Muslims falsely teach that Islam is an Abrahamic faith
- Christian leaders place finding earthly peace and coexisting with Muslims as a higher virtue than proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to these same Muslims
- Christian leaders often acknowledge their Muslim counterparts in “interfaith dialogue” as peers and mentors
- Christian leaders encourage other Christians to learn the “true Islam” from these Islamic teachers
- Christians and Muslims encourage Christians to celebrate Muslim feasts and holidays that clearly deny or contradict the Bible, such as Ramadan
Why is “interfaith dialogue,” particularly with Muslims, so dangerous for a follower of Jesus Christ?
“Interfaith dialogue” places Christians into a spiritual enterprise with a false ideology, in this case Islam. This is clearly forbidden in the Bible. The Word of God is very clear that we are not to yoke ourselves unequally, enter into a spiritual enterprise or covenant with those who follow a false teaching.
Ephesians 5: 11, “Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them”
1 Corinthians 10: 21-22, “You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons. Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? We are not stronger than He, are we?”
2 Corinthians 6:14 “Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?”
2 John 1: 7-11 “For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist. Watch yourselves, that you do not lose what we have accomplished, but that you may receive a full reward. Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting; for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds.
The scriptural teachings of Islam make it a clear candidate for an “anti-Christ” spirit, a “cup of demons” and manifestation of “unfruitful deeds of darkness.”
Islam checks EVERY box of the Biblical definition of an anti-Christ spirit according to 1 John 2:18, 1 John 2:22, 1 John 4:3 & 2 John 1:7.
- Islam teaches that it is the final religion, that the Bible has been corrupted and Judaism and Christianity are “remnant cults” and have been made null and void.
- Islam teaches that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God, that Christ did not come in the flesh, that Jesus was never crucified nor resurrected.
- Islam denies the Trinity, denies the Father, denies the Son, denies the Holy Spirit, denies the Abrahamic covenant through Isaac and denies that Jesus Christ is coming back as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- In fact, according to the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, the Jesus of the Bible is the false messiah. The Islamic Isa (Jesus) is coming back as a prophet and follower of the Islamic messiah to lead people to Islam, destroy the Cross and kill all the Jews.
Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until the son of Maryam [Islamic Jesus] descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax… – Sahih al-Bukhari 3:43:65
We affirm that Islam is the complete manifestation of an anti-Christ spirit.
We affirm that based on its scriptural and historic teachings, Islam is an “enemy of the cross” according to the teachings of the Apostle Paul in Philippians 3:18
We affirm that as Christians, we should not create any platform for or invite any Muslims into the midst of the fellowship of Believers in Christ.
“Interfaith dialogue” is a dangerous stumbling stone to Muslims coming to salvation in Christ Jesus.
We affirm that Muslims are not saved and as such are facing an eternity in hell without the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
We affirm that “interfaith dialogue” is a false substitute for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We affirm that it is a grave disservice to Muslims to validate their false teachings by engaging in a spiritual enterprise that seeks common word, common ground and even a common god.
We affirm that “interfaith dialogue” can potentially be an insurmountable stumbling block in Muslims coming to salvation in Christ Jesus.
“Interfaith dialogue” is an Islamic strategy to tear down Christianity.
For Christians, “interfaith dialogue” with Muslims may be a recent and new phenomenon, but for Muslims, it is a part of their historic and (Quranic) scriptural agenda to refute Judaism and Christianity.
The Quran teaches in Surah 3:64 that Muslims have the blessing of “Allah” to use a “common word” approach to bring correction to the “People of the Book” (Jews and Christians).
Christians who participate in and validate “interfaith dialogue” are playing right into the hands of Muslims. If “interfaith dialogue” between Christians and Muslims is encouraged and becomes normative, it will decrease Biblical evangelism to Muslims, risk their eternal salvation, and cause great confusion among Christians and the Christian church.
Final admonishments and a call to repentance for those who have or are engaging in the unbiblical practice of “interfaith dialogue.”
We affirm as Christians, that it is not justifiable to violate God’s Word and sin in order to share the Gospel. The ends do not justify the means.
We affirm as Christians, that we do not have any spiritual “fellowship” with Muslims. They are not our “brothers and sisters.” Our fellowship is with the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and those who belong to Christ in His church (the Bride of Christ.)
We affirm as Christians, that the location of the “interfaith dialogue” is irrelevant for it to be error. We, as Believers, are the temple of the Holy Spirit and as such are the physical Church. When Christians are present and Christian leaders are facilitating the ‘dialogue,” the door is opened wide for deception and false teaching.
We affirm that the Bible and church history has shown that when Christians engage in “interfaith dialogue” with any group, it is Christians who end up moving and compromising their foundation and not the other group.
We affirm as Christians that it is our love for God and the lost that compels us to proclaim the Gospel in a direct and uncompromising manner. If we love Muslims, we will love them enough to share the Truth that will set them free. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a call to repentance and THE only message of Hope to all humanity to be saved. It must be proclaimed, not “dialogued” or “debated.”
We affirm as Christians that we will never practice “interfaith dialogue,” nor substitute it for Biblical evangelism. It is a clear violation of 1 Corinthians 10: 21-22, 2 Corinthians 6:14 and 2 John 1:7-11.
We as Christians plead with and call to repentance all of the Christian leaders who have at any point in the past engaged in such practice in violation of Scripture. There is a path back from this dangerous road. We look forward to honoring those who, in humility, have chosen to repent and come back to Biblical practices.
We affirm as Christians that we are likely in the last days, and as such must be on guard against wolves, imposters, false teachers and false doctrines for ourselves and the Flock of Jesus Christ. The Apostle Paul even warns the church in Ephesus of this:
“Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. 29″I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; 30and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.” – Acts 20: 28-30 NASB
This sober and serious warning in Scripture remains a clarion call for us today as it was the day it was uttered over 2000 years ago.
We pray to our High King that you will consider signing this Declaration to affirm the commitment of Christians to reach the lost with the true and accurate proclamation of the Gospel.
For Christ’s Eternal Glory…
(Please sign this document by filling out the form located here.)
Additional tools (from TIL) to use when confronting your church leaders, Pastors, Priests, or Rabbis. 10 Questions to begin the conversation and expose the interfaith your faith community may be doing or is planning:
1) Do you believe that Christians & Muslims worship the same God?
2) Do you believe that Islam is indeed an anti-Christ spirit?
3) Do you believe that Islam is an Abrahamic Faith?
4) Do you support the “Common Word” document?
5) Do you believe in “bridge building” between Christians & Muslims?
6) Do you support “contextualizing” the Bible & Christianity in order to reach Muslims?
7) Is it prophetic for Israel to be back in its land?
8) Are you concerned with massive Muslim refugee resettlement?
9) Do you believe that we should contrast or seek similarities between Christianity & Islam?
10) Do you believe that Muslims correctly or incorrectly believe in Jesus as the Messiah?