Source: Florida Family Association, July 2019
It does not take but a few Islamists in congress to threaten serious change to the American way of life that we so deeply cherish. The socialist and leftist leadership in the US House of Representatives have coalesced with Islamists to pass an amendment sponsored by Islamist Rep. Ilhan Omar which attempts to give the anti-American leadership in congress oversight over the Terror Watch List.
Rep. Omar’s amendment was coincidentally passed while U.S. District Judge Anthony J. Trenga is writing his final ruling regarding CAIR’s legal challenge to the “Terror Screening Database” also known as the Terror Watch List.
It is important to consider the following facts to recognize how dangerously close Americans are to losing their cherished values if the socialists and Islamists gain more power:
- Nancy Pelosi’s first official act as the newly empowered Speaker of the House for 2019 to 2020 was to repeal a 150 year old rule that prohibited headdress in the United States House of Representative chambers in order to allow Islamist Rep. Ilhan Omar to wear her Sharia and Fatwa mandated hijab.
- Rep. Ilhan Omar said that she wants to defund the Department of Homeland Security which oversees federal counterterrorism efforts.
- Rep. Ilhan Omar raised funds for Hamas linked, Muslim Brotherhood linked, terror linked Council On America Islamic Relations (CAIR).
- CAIR sued the Department of Homeland Security, Terrorist Screening Center, National Counterterrorism Center, Transportation Security Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation and United States Customs and Border Protection to challenge the validity of the Terror Screening Database, the official name for the terror watch list that is used by law enforcement and the private sector to protect hundreds of millions of Americans from terrorism.
- Representative Ilhan Omar sponsored an amendment that is attempting to give oversight of the Terror Watch List to the scary coalition of socialist, Islamist and leftist leadership in congress.
- CAIR reports: CAIR Applauds Passage of Congressional Amendment Requiring Report on Dissemination of Federal Government Watch List to 60+ Foreign Countries which was sponsored by Muslim United States Representative Ilhan Omar.
- The Federalist reports Rep. Ilhan Omar Refuses To Denounce Al-Qaeda, Islamic Terrorism.
This summary should alarm all Americans! A United States Representative who will not denounce Al-Qaeda terrorism, who is a strict adherent of the oppressive and violent Sharia law, who raised money for terror linked and terror apologist CAIR sponsored an amendment that was approved by and is attempting to give oversight to the socialist, leftist and Islamist leaning Congress over a major tool that the Director of National Intelligence and Secretary of State uses to fight global terrorism. How very dreadful it will be if these people gain control of the United States Senate and Office of the President.
United States District Judge Anthony J. Trenga heard final arguments from CAIR attorneys and United States government attorneys on April 4, 2019 regarding CAIR’s legal challenge to the terror watch list. Proposed Summary Judgements from Plaintiffs and Defendants have been filed. The case is now in Judge Trenga’s hands for a ruling. Judge Trenga has been preparing the ruling on this case since April 4, 2019. Florida Family Association has sent out several alerts regarding this lawsuit.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to urge District Judge Anthony J Trenga and Magistrate Judge John F. Anderson to make public safety and national security the priority over CAIR’s push for political correctness in Elhady et al v. Piehota et al Case No. 1:16-cv-00375-AJT-JFA.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the “Send Your Message” button. You may also edit the subject or message text if you wish.
Click here to send your email to urge District Judge Anthony J Trenga and Magistrate Judge John F. Anderson to make public safety and national security the priority over CAIR’s push for political correctness in Elhady et al v. Piehota et al.
Albert V. Bryan U.S. Courthouse
401 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
District Judge Anthony J Trenga
Magistrate Judge John F. Anderson