Sharia Crime Stoppers Presents: Dr. Andrew Bostom, author, medical doctor, now doing research at Brown University Medical School.
Author of The Legacy of Jihad (Prometheus, 2005) , The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism ” (Prometheus, November, 2008), and Sharia versus Freedom: The Legacy of Islamic Totalitarianism (Prometheus Books, October 2012).
Dr. Bostom has published numerous articles and commentaries on Islam in the New York Post, Washington Times, The New York Daily News, National Review Online, The American Thinker, Pajamas Media, FrontPage Magazine.com, and other print and online publications. More on Andrew Bostom’s work can be found at his blog: www.andrewbostom.org.
With SCS he discusses the data proving Jew hatred is growing, where it is most prevalent, how it is impacting the U.S., Europe, and Middle East.
Antisemitism data from the ADL proves it and yet the ADL will NOT use their own data to address it. Dr. Bostom tells us why and how we should be standing against what is happening. Quran verses and other Islamic texts are being preached every week at local mosques, convincing their attendees (Muslims) that Jews are a detriment to society. This is where most Antisemitism is taught and expressed against Jews. ADL stands against “hate”, yet they refuse to defend against the Islamic hatred proven in their own data and seen in so many MEMRI videos. Along with most every Imam across the world who are taught at Al Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt where even Pope Francis didn’t address it when he met with the Grand Imam, Ahmed el-Tayeb.
Dr. Bostom gives Quran verses as facts that support this. Why this has not been addressed at all levels of business and governments is beyond understanding. The ADL data referenced is available in open source here: https://www.adl.org/audit2018 and here: http://global100.adl.org/
Dr. Bostom, along with a team of others, built a website and full page ad to show the ADL fact-based data. It was created with the hope that many Jews and others would use the data and what he stated is a “tear sheet” from the full page ad to present to their Rabbi and Synagogue. As a warning of what is happening and how they must be aware of the threats. The website is: CAIRH.org The full page PDF ad is here: Disturbing Facts About Islamic Antisemitism
Article detailing the Boston Herald Ad and data can be found here: https://cairh.org/index.php/2019/10/04/cairh-org-advertisement-in-the-boston-herald-friday-10-4-19-disturbing-facts-about-islamic-antisemitism/
More details on the Antisemitism reporting from Dr. Bostom can be found here: https://www.israpundit.org/andrew-bostom-the-rising-scourge-of-islamic-antisemitism/
- Review some of the data provided by Dr. Bostom’s presentation here and on his website. Facts can NOT be disputed, and Dr. Bostom does an excellent job of relating all sources of his information.
- Contact Jewish friends or family and discuss these details to determine what they know and what can be done in your community.
- Schedule time with your Rabbi or Synagogue leaders to discuss this material and the ADL reports. It’s a dangerous time and all awareness, at a minimum, is critical.
- Study the ADL reports to know what they did, where it came from, and how they compiled it. You will understand the breadth of where it stems (Islam) and how bad it is.
- Watch these videos from MEMRI, who capture it straight from the Imam’s in local mosques to reinforce what is being said in our video: https://www.memri.org/tv/subjects/sermons-by-imams-in-the-west