Source: Center for Security Policy, December 5, 2019
With Sam Faddis
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin, Author of Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA (2009):
- Hezbollah’s operations inside the U.S.
- How active are Hezbollah cells in America?
- The shortcomings of a law enforcement approach to dealing with foreign operatives
- Security implications of Hezbollah’s plotting in the U.S.
- Dissecting the presence of the Muslim Brotherhood in the West
- Dangers of the Red-Green Axis
- Implications of Sharia blasphemy restrictions
- An overview of recent impeachment hearings
- The growing second amendment sanctuary movement
- Are we witnessing the fundamental transformation of the U.S.?