Sharia Crime Stoppers Presents: Dr. Stephen Kirby, Ret. LAPD Detective, Author, and National Security Speaker. Dr. Kirby Presents, Islamic Doctrine versus The U.S. Constitution: The Dilemma for Muslim Public Officials
Dr. Kirby explains how Muslim Public Officials and Candidates can NOT swear an oath to the U.S. Constitution based on Islamic doctrine, Islamic sources… not personal opinion. The U.S. Constitution is “man-made” and not Allah or Mohammed provided. So, is America getting lied to when a candidate runs for office? You decide. Listen and learn to challenge candidates running in the 2020 elections.
Dr. Kirby can be found here: https://islamseries.org/
Contact Dr. Kirby at: IslamSeries@gmail.com
Dr. Kirby’s book: Islamic Doctrine versus The U.S. Constitution: The Dilemma for Muslim Public Officials – is found here:
Can also be ordered here. We highly recommend ordering multiple copies and sharing them amongst your local leadership, friends, family, and church/synagogue families.
- Share this video to begin the conversation… Can Muslims swear to the U.S. Constitution? Be an educated voter!
- Attend Candidate’s Townhall events, where you can question the candidates with a group of friends, disperse amongst the attendees and have questions prepared to read off. If you did NOT get an answer, someone else should followup.
- Pre-script your questions and remain calm and respective. But, quote verses straight from Islamic sources to reinforce your question. (Dr. Kirby has many of these already included… just grab them from his book)
- Record the event and post it to social media. Recording is NOT difficult, everyone has a phone to record… and do it via LANDSCAPE to get a broader view of the crowd.
- Even if you do NOT get an answer from the Muslim candidate, REMEMBER… you will be educating the attendees… at least the ones that will be open to listen.
Please HELP us continue our work:
We appreciate any support you can provide. Thank you!
How to find more about us: