It’s NOT about the Donkey or the Elephant, it’s about the Lamb!
2020 Election Resources Available :
- Biblical Voter: Pastor Resources, Media, Voter Tools
- Jonathon Project: Registering Christians through the church
- My Faith Votes: Voting Assistance Center, TAKE ACTION
- A Million Voices: America Your Voice Matters
- A Million Voices – 2020 Presidential Voter Guide PDF(Free Downloadable, Minimal costs to order.)
- TEXT to REGISTER , Sue Trombino’s Organization: Women Impacting the Nation (WIN) has made it SIMPLE & QUICK! Here’s how: TEXT TO: 33777 in the MESSAGE: WINVOTE “…in 2 minutes, you are registered. This is in 50 states.”
- VOTE AGAINST COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS, STAND Against Communism (SAC) PAC was formed to educate and rally Americans to the threat posed by Marxism, socialism and communism in the Democrat Party and certain segments of society.
- STAND AMERICA, with Pastor E. W. Jackson – Numerous resources here.
- VOTE THE ROCK, Register & Pledge to “Vote the ROCK!”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
244 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE!
Enjoyed This Tribute?
Now Get Up, Get Active, Get Ready
to SAVE this NATION!
Contact The United West to find out how!
Email us: email@example.com
PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION TO HELP THIS CAMPAIGN.
THE UNITED WEST is an IRS 501-c3 non-profit organization approved for tax deductible donations. Thank you in advance for your help.
Safe and Secure – Most Credit Cards Accepted
JOIN US IN THIS CAMPAIGN GET CHRISTIANS REGISTERED TO VOTE! WE NEED EVERYONE ENGAGED!
SIGN UP – Click: HERE
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE ENGAGED
Spiritual Battle For America is an educational campaign activating 1,000,001 Christians in Florida to vote according to Judeo-Christian principles on November 3,
To the objective observer the current cultural chaos is a symptom of the rejection and removal of God from the Public Square. Indeed the battle for a Constitutional or
Marxist America is a Spiritual Battle. The solution, to maintaining our Constitutional Republic, based upon Judeo –Christian values, protected by the rule-of-law, is for
followers of Jesus Christ to fulfill their patriotic and Biblical obligations and VOTE on November 3, 2020.
- There are between 1 and 3 million Evangelical Christians in Florida who DO NOT vote and 25 million non-voting Evangelicals throughout America.
- In 2016 Donald Trump won by a razor-thin 112,000 votes out of 9.5 million votes cast.
- Most of the Evangelical Christians are Pro-life, Pro-America, Pro-Israel. Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Family, Pro-Military, Pro-Freedom, patriotic citizens who believe in the policy platform of the Republican party more than the policy platform of Democrat party.
- If 1,000,001 additional Christians in Florida vote on November 3, 2020, America has an opportunity to defeat Marxism and remain a Judeo-Christian, Constitutional Republic.
- Is Spiritual Battle For America a National or just Florida campaign?Though our focus is the 3 million Christians NOT voting in Florida, this campaign can also address the 25 million Christians NOT voting nationwide. Contact us if you want to lead this campaign in another state.2. Why don’t Christians vote?There are several professed reasons (Donald Trump is immoral, my vote doesn’t matter, the world is ending soon, voting is of the flesh, neither party supports my belief system) none are logically or Biblically valid, especially in the midst of this Battle for America. God gave us all a voice, voting enables that voice to be heard.3. What about the Jews, can they help?Absolutely! Our focus is non-voting Christians but our basis for this Spiritual Battle are our shared Judeo-Christian values. We welcome our Jewish brothers and sisters in this fight! In fact, we work closely with #JEXIT, an organization educating Jewish people to EXIT the Democrat Party.4. Who is paying for this educational campaign?The United West is a approved IRS, 501 c3, non-profit organization that is raising money to fund this project. All donations are tax-deductible. Please join us by donating here: https://donate.theunitedwest.org/tuw-general-funds5. What can I do to promote this important campaign?The United West needs many people engaged in their communities, speaking to family, friends, church communities, pastors/priests, and city leaders ensuring they are registered to vote and are able to get to the polls. There will be more details as we get closer to November 3rd, 2020.