Email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Enforcement Training:
Retired Police Chief & Army Lt. Col David Bores Presents. For a brief description of what is offered see our Sharia Crime Stoppers Page for added details. For Immediate Contact, Email: email@example.com
- National Security (many downloadable free in pdf) – Center For Security Policy National Security Brief
- Adina Kutnicki – Banned: How Facebook Enables Militant Islamic Jihad
- Dr. Bill Warner (many books available) – Political Islam
- Dr. Stephen Kirby – Investigating Islam and Islamic Doctrine versus The U.S. Constitution: The Dilemma for Muslim Public Officials
- Leo Hohmann – Stealth Invasion: Muslim Conquest Through Immigration and Resettlement Jihad
- James Simpson – Who Was Karl Marx?: The Men, the Motives and the Menace Behind Today’s Rampaging American Left
- Pastor Umar Mulinde – Acid Survivor, Conversion From Islam to Christianity, and Facing Persecution
- Robert Spencer (many books available) – Jihad Watch
- Tabitha Korol – Confronting The Deception: Inflamed by 9/11, fired up by eight bad years
- Trevor Loudon – (many books available) – Trevor Loudon New Zeal/Enemies Within
A monograph by Stephen M. Kirby Ph.D.,
released December 2019
Download Free PDF: CLICK HERE
Dr. Kirby’s timely book anticipated the 2020 election season to come with a consideration of how starkly Islamic Law differs from the U.S. Constitution in a work that is at once informative, sober, and scholarly.
Building on a series of essays that author and scholar Dr. Kirby first published at PipelineNews.org, this new book from the Center for Security Policy expands on the myriad ways in which Islamic Law (shariah) is antithetical to the U.S. Constitution. After introducing an overview of Islamic doctrine in brief form, Dr. Kirby then focuses on six key Amendments to the Constitution as enshrined in the Bill of Rights. In choosing these six, he both educates and horrifies any who may not have been aware of the sheer physical brutality of shariah, even aside from its explicit and tyrannical antipathy to individual liberty, free speech, and concepts such as equality of all before the rule of man-made law and government by consent of the governed.
The publication of Dr. Kirby’s book could hardly be more timely, as Muslim Brotherhood/HAMAS front groups such as CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) and its affiliate at Jetpac, Inc. make no secret of their intention to seed this country’s political electoral process with selected, vetted, and groomed candidates who are aligned with the Brotherhood’s jihadist agenda to foist shariah on an unwilling—but all-too-often unaware–-American electorate. Written in a lucid, readable style that takes the Bill of Rights Amendments 1, 2, 4, 8, 13, and 14 in turn to contrast them with the utter lack of those Amendments’ protections under shariah, Islamic Doctrine versus The U.S. Constitution: The Dilemma for Muslim Public Officials provides a useful handbook for the patriot citizen who understand that shariah is antithetical to the Constitution, but would like some additional pointers to rebut the plethora of Islamic apologists and taqiyya operatives out there.
The final chapter of the monograph offers even more specific ideas for those who may attend an upcoming rally, speech, or townhall featuring a Muslim candidate for office at whatever level, from local to the U.S. Congress. Here, Dr. Kirby provides a set possible questions that might be posed (with courtesy and respect) to such a candidate to help discern exactly where that candidate stands with respect to the obligatory adherence to shariah that is binding on all Muslims.
Recommended for communities, local leaders, and law enforcement.
- America Under Siege: Antifa, by Trevor Loudon
- By The Numbers – The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics, by Clarion Project
- Can’t We Talk About This? by Pamela Geller and many National Security Analysts
- Inside The Muslim Brotherhood, by Ami Horowitz
- Islam’s Assault on the U.S. Constitution (Part 1) – Shahram Hadian
- Islam’s Assault on the U.S. Constitution (Part 2) – Shahram Hadian
- Islam’s Assault on the U.S. Constitution (Part 3) – Shahram Hadian
- Islam in Our Schools, by Christian Action Network
- Muslim Brotherhood in America (10 Part Series) – Frank Gaffney
- Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West , by Clarion Project
- PraegerU – Muslim related videos
- Political Islam on Vimeo – Dr. Bill Warner
- Sabotage, The Movie, by Brannon Howse (Worldview Weekend)
- Sermons by Imams in the West, on Vimeo by MEMRI
- The Muslim Oath Project – Can a Muslim Candidate Swear to Support & Defend the U.S. Constitution?
- The Third Jihad – Radical Islam’s Vision for America, by Clarion Project
Threat of Sharia Crimes: Challenges to Peace Officers, Social Workers, and Judicial Officials by David Bores
- American Laws for American Courts: WHY AMERICAN LAWS FOR AMERICAN COURTS?
- Daily Patriot Radio Discussions: Global Patriot Radio
- Mapping Shari’a: A Resource on the Ground Breaking Survey of American Mosques
- Refugee Resettlement Stats & Reports: Refugee Resettlement Watch , by Ann Corcoran
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s Strategic Plan: “An Explanatory Memorandum”
- The Battle for our Schools: The Battle for Our Schools
Join the Global Patriot Radio – Daily shows discussing current national security topics
Listen to Podcasts under: ON-DEMAND EPISODES
UPCOMING BROADCASTS are the next day’s planned broadcast.
Go here to see all shows: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-patriot-radio#